Sunday, September 03, 2006

About me:

My name is Emily Nelson, though most choose to call me 'Em.' I am 16 years old and a junior in highschool. My family has never received television channels, so I grew up with reading as my entertainment. Through my love of books, I have grown into a writer. I love stories and characters and am constantly working to become better at the craft of authorship. I recently finished my first novel length story, Shadow of Death, and am working on its sequel currently.

Besides the writing side of me, I love Jesus!!! I am a Christian, saved by His Grace, and striving to live my life as a good example. I am a homeschooled student (have been my entire life), and the second oldest of eight siblings.

Please feel free to leave comments, suggestions, etc. on my "coming-soon" posts of Zoe's story. I am enjoying getting to know her and I hope you will too. I love feedback (show me a writer who doesn't) and of course would enjoy getting to know you too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

M'dear...you've almost finished your book! Keep up the good work!

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home