Thursday, November 01, 2007

Updates & Changes

Hey Everyone!

Yes, I just finished posting a new chapter of Zoe. I hope that it makes you happy! It makes me happy! I've been working very hard on the next sections and thank you so much for your patience. However, before you dive into the newest chapter, you will definitely want to know about quite a few changes that I have implemented.

First of all, do you remember Brysa's slave girl Gwenneth? The cold, sarcastic one? All the better if you don't, but still. I have taken her out of the story. I did not update anything in the previous chapters on this site--EXCEPT for chapter 24. Please, go read the updated version of chapter 24. It's very important that you do before you read 28. I rewrote more than 50% of the chapter, so hopefully you won't be bored reading it. ;-) I hope within the next week or so I will have chapter 29 ready too. Here's a hint: it coincides extremely closely to Aiden's forthcoming chapters, so both Charissa and I need to be extremely careful that the details all line up before we post. I'm really excited!

Thank you all and have a great day,
Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home