Friday, November 30, 2007

Yes, I'm Alive...

...believe it or not. I live and breath. So does Zoe, and Tancred, and Brysa. :-)

I'm sorry for the long wait for chapter 29, I know I said I'd have it up a couple weeks ago. It may gladden (or disappoint) you to know that I have 29 and many more chapters finished...but I will not be posting them for some time. There is a possibility that one or two will be ready soon, but because of the unique circumstances around this story (working with Charissa, and keeping track of Aiden's time line as we go), unexpected delays are the norm. I hope you can be patient with me, I'm an amateur at this whole writing thing.

I promise that in the coming chapters there is a) lots of excitement, b) more plot twists (hopefully satisfying ones!), and c) Zoe and Tancred DO get reunited at some point. That was...interesting to write. They certainly are a stubborn couple characters I've invented and give me a run for my money. :-)

Again I'm sorry about the delay, please bear with me! I hope to have more up ASAP. Keep your eyes open! (And don't forget the commenting part; I only got ONE comment on my last chapter.)


Thanks,
Emily

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you??? Alive that is??? poooor pooor Zoe! :)
Little Lady

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home