Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Hey Everyone!!

Wow, it feel like it has been forever since I've posted on here. It was only November--but that feels like at least a year ago. :) I just wanted to let you all know that I am starting a new blog that will be chronicling my real life adventures. For those of you who may not know, God has called me to be a full-time missionary over in North Africa after college. I'm eagerly anticipating the day when I live there and wake up to see the sun rise over a foreign horizon!

I have enjoyed corresponding with all of my lovely readers on this blog and would like to keep up our relationships. If you're interested, check out my new blog. I will not be posting on there very regularly--only when there's a new update on my missions status--but I would welcome your prayers, friendship, and support! Here's the link: http://africanfirebrand.blogspot.com/

Thank you all!

Emily

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home